Cher Prayers For This World Video (2017 Cries From Syria)

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Cher Hoping To Have Grandchildren ASAP

Cher
'Woman's World' singer Cher has been wishing "for years and years" to have grandchildren - and hopes son Elijah will "step up to the plate".

The 67-year-old mother-of-two (sons Chaz Bono and Elijah Allman) told UK magazine 'Closer' that she wants grandchildren as soon as possible: "I just don't know when that's going to happen. I've been wishing for it for years and years because I love kids, but nobody seems as if they're going to step up to the plate. I think Elijah will, but I wish he'd hurry up."

For the publication, Cher pondered as to why her little black book contains few older men: "I've only been with two older men, but no other older guy has ever asked me out. I don't know why - I think younger men are used to being around stronger women. Also the older men I've met were kind of boring and they didn't want to do the same things I did. I love a sense of humor and people who are spontaneous with a young spirit - I don't like being around old fogie types!"

The anything-but-old-fogie-type singer/actress dealt out her secrets for staying youthful: "Being healthy has always been part of my life. It just works for me. There are things I don't like that are unhealthy, like drugs and drinking, so I never got into them to begin with. I smoked cigarettes for a while and I'd have done drugs had I liked them, but they didn't agree with me. I'll only drink three or four times a year too.

Cher - who's new single 'I Hope You Find It' is currently sitting in the UK Top 40 for its third week - continued, "I don't eat meat and I exercise around five times a week - getting your endorphins up is a great way to start your day and I've got loads of energy. If I ever try to play the age card with my trainer, she doesn't go for it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment