Tuesday, August 20, 2013

'Woman's World' Music Video Premiere!

Cher in her 'Woman's World' music video
It's here! Cher's new 'Woman's World' music video has been unveiled on the 'Daily Mail' website.


The music video for Cher's new single 'Woman's World' has had its premiere on the website of UK news publication 'Daily Mail'. Alongside the video, the UK release dates of both the single and its parent album 'Closer To The Truth' have been revealed:

"Cher is back with new single 'Woman's World'. Looking age-defying in a series of funky outfits, the singer's comeback single will be released on October 13th and new album 'Closer To The Truth' on October 14th."

The video was premiered on the UK website despite it being amongst the regions that will be the last to be allowed to buy her new releases. The single has been out since 18 June in the U.S. and the album will be released on 24th September there.

Watch out for an upcoming 'Cher News' page that will display the worldwide release dates of 'Woman's World' and 'Closer To The Truth'!

13 comments:

  1. JUST SEEN THE FULL WW VIDEO AMAZING!!! as expected

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disappointing. I know Cher is not known for big budget videos, but the only part of this I liked was her wigs/outfits and when the women appeared and disappeared behind her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree kinda i love it obviously. but the second screenshot on the mailonline website doesnt even look like a scene from the video. It kinda feels unfinished. love her forever of course.

      Delete
  3. Really disappointed! Been a fan 4EVER and this is not good :( surly someone would have seen it and said let's do better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I have to agree that this WW video is just fluff. Yes it is cute but not special. Considering the wait we had, I expected something exciting. I actually would have enjoyed her performance at Macy's 4th of July made into her video. Cher was hot at that performance and looked and sounded great. The good news for those of us in the USA is hardly anyone will see it anyway. In the USA music videos are not shown hardly at all. I do wish Cher would present at the VMA's on Sunday since that is where artists go to get notice for their projects. Of course there has been no mention officially of Cher at the VMA's so it seems unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly think this is one of her best videos ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. r u the dude that post Cher's full albums on utube?
      I AGREE LOVE THE VIDEO!!

      Delete
  6. I liked it I particularly liked the fact there is a girl with down syndrome in this video. At least Cher does equal opportunities which is what I love about her. I am not keen on the song but the video I liked in that respect.

    At least its not a boring Gaga, Rihanna video where they're just in bikini's. But hey that's my opinion though lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOME OF U FOLKS,, DONT GIVE OUR LADY A BRTEAK!! what we want to see her hanging from the ceiling, having sex, killin animals, beating ppl up, using guns,???!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit extreme. I don't think anyone blames Cher. I have been a Cher fan for many many years. I know she puts everything into everything she does. You can see this in the video. I'm just sick of the record companies taking us for idiots. They rushed this video due to the leak. But they had ages to add some effects to it. Ray Kay should be ashamed of himself. Even just text appearing on it r animation in the background would have given it some punch. Cher is the best and my fav forever and ever. I'm in my 30s and still love a good music video. The record company does care about Cher's demographic.

      Delete
    2. 'The record company DOESN'T care about cher's demographic' i should say

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete