Wednesday, August 14, 2013

No Pokerface For Cher As She Shows Anger About 'The Greatest Thing' Leak

Singer Cher has took to Twitter to express her anger at the leaking of an early version of her Lady Gaga duet 'The Greatest Thing'.

Following the online leak of the Lady Gaga-penned 'The Greatest Thing' - Cher's unreleased duet with the 'Born This Way' singer - Cher tweeted to her 1.6 million followers about her disappointment of the unwanted sharing; in almost all-capitals, she wrote, "Just heard 'The Greatest Thing'! F**K! IT'S NOT EVEN THE RIGHT F**KING VERSION!!! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT THIS KIND OF LEAKING S**T IS OK! I'm so f**king disappointed".

Cher continued, "Disappointed. (I've sat on the f**king song for over a year) NOW SOME A**HOLE LEAKS THE WRONG VERSION! Gaga's SINGLE IS GREAT AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS."

One Twitter user messaged Cher, "Stop lying Cher. You leaked it!" Cher answered, "MY HAND TO GOD! I'VE HAD THE CORRECT VERSION FOR OVER A YEAR! DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO THIS TO A FELLOW ARTIST? AND ONE I RESPECT AS MUCH AS GAGA?"

Lady Gaga tweeted to Cher, "I love you Cher, Thank you for the support. You are the greatest thing!"

Both Cher and Gaga have new singles out now - Cher with 'Woman's World' and Gaga with 'Applause'. Cher recommended Gaga's new one to her followers; "Just heard 'Applause'. It's AMAZING!"

Buy MP3 of Cher's new single 'Woman's World' from Amazon
Short share: 
  • 'Woman's World' has risen from #30 to #29 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart
  • 'Woman's World' has fallen from #3 to #10 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs chart

16 comments:

  1. The Greatest Thing by Cher & Lady Gaga is a wonderful song and would be a great radio single. Sad that Gaga does not like it. I love it!!!!! Oh well, what can you do! I am just glad that I was able to hear it. I wish it would be a bonus track on Cher's Closer To the Truth CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greatest Thing is a great song! Radio Friendly!!! Cher and Lady Gaga do the right thing for your fans. Release the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like The Greatest Thing! Please release the song!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Joe T, The Greatest Thing by Cher & Lady Gaga is catchy and VERY Radio Friendly. Too bad Gaga does not like it.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I actually like the song too. I'm not a huge Gaga fan I would much rather heat a Cher and Christina song. It's a shame Gaga doesn't like the song it probably would've been a hit but Cher doesn't need to rely on Gaga to have a hit she's been doing that before Gaga was born.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Hold your breath! We are all in for major surprises from Cher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don't think that Cher has a major hit or hits off the new album you are sleeping ! We just case a taste of the cake! We didn't have the slice! We have a hit album coming for sure ! Cher is not stupid! All the stuff going on is great for publicity ! Sit back ! Stay Cool& Relax! Our girl will be on top of Billboard !

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS! Why would you put out a single that everyone heard in November and think it would be a hit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Greatest Thing by Cher & Lady Gaga has so grown on me. I cannot get it out of my head. I truly love the song. What fun it would have been to see Cher and Lady Gaga sing the Greatest Thing together. Oh well, I guess THAT is not happening. I do not see what Lady Gaga dislikes about the song. Cher loves it. Red One loved it. We fans love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TGT is amazing, imo. By far better than WW or Applause.

    It's weird having TGT as my rington when last week none of us had ever heard it lol.

    My straight friend said it sounds like two gay unicorns fuckin and then having the gayest baby ever.

    Haha. Whatever. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, strange marketing, but if it works it works...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jared Del Rey, that is too funny! Mac so true about strange marketing. I really love The Greatest Thing by Cher & Lady Gaga and hope something happens so Lady Gaga agrees to let it come out. The song is a gem. The lyric video could feature unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63hVFbvwzjA
    Cher feat. Lady Gaga (AUDIO) The greatest thing

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope Cher knows we all love The Greatest Thing!

    ReplyDelete